Done-For-You Search Engine Optimization from your Boise SEO Company!
Just sit back and watch your website climb the search results and get more website traffic… We’ll take care of the rest. We call our Boise search engine optimization (SEO) service Websites Ranked. Boise SEO solutions include account setup, keyword research, on-site optimization, link building, local optimization and more.
No, this is not a typo. Our Boise SEO services are backed by a 100% Performance Guarantee. Basically, if we don’t produce results to the specific level promised, we’ll work for FREE until you’re rankings are up to par. (We’ll even give it to you in writing!)
The catch? There isn’t one really. All we ask is that you apply for our SEO service to see if your website qualifies (we want to make sure to only work with serious businesses and that there’s no conflicts of interest). Once your website is approved, the risk of not getting your money’s worth disappears!
Learn more about our Guaranteed SEO Service
When it comes down to it, our SEO can be broken down into 3 main services:
Strategy 1: On-Site SEO
The most effective form of SEO you can implement is with the pages of your very own website.
Simply ask Google! They’ll tell you that in order to get more traffic to your site, your site must first be optimized and have great content.
But, there’s a tremendous risk when hiring someone to do your on-site SEO. If you happen to hire a shady SEO company, your website is likely to get blacklisted by Google and the other search engines!
Basically, when you trick or deceive the search engines, they’ll remove or ban your site from their search results. These tactics might initially produce some positive results, however, chances are you’ll be paying the price later on.
No Need To Fear: We can confidently say that our On-Site SEO solutions are compliant with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. We believe that there are no short-cuts to implementing on-site SEO in a legitimate way.
Learn more about our On-Site SEO Service
Strategy 2: Off-Site SEO
Off-site optimization is like an election with each link acting as a “vote” for your website. And just as more votes would help you win an election, more links pointing to your website helps you rank better. Now, what’s the best way to build links?
This is what our Off-Site SEO service does, each and every month. The backlinks you’ll get will be one-way, which is better in the eyes of the search engines. They will also be built surrounded by unique content on a variety of websites, including relevant blogs, article websites and directories.
What this service means for you…
- Save you tons of time since link building is about as time-consuming as cleaning the kitchen floor with a toothbrush!
- Your rankings will improve in search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- More links and better search rankings mean more targeted traffic to convert into paying customers!
- Did we mention it saves you a lot of time? You’ve got better things to spend your valuable time on. Remember… any task that is beneath your pay-grade should be done by someone else!
Learn more about our Off-Site SEO Service
Strategy 3: Local SEO
How does your business rank in the search engine maps?
If you operate a business locally, you’re likely a prime candidate to benefit from the local results in the search engines.
Simply perform a search for whatever it is that you sell… Are your competitors outranking you in the maps? You might even notice that a few of the websites ranking better than yours aren’t even local – how infuriating!
But that’s all about to change. Here are 5 steps you can take to rank better in the search engine local results:
- Local Page Optimization – Create pages on your site for every one of your locations. Add relevant content and make it optimized.
- Claim Local Listings – Go to the search engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo!) and find your business in the maps or local results. If you can’t find your business listing, add it and then optimize it with fully complete details.
- Get Citations – Place your business name, address and phone number on as many directory and local websites as possible. These are called citations and backlinks are not required in order for them to be effective for local SEO.
- User Reviews – Look up your local listing on Google… Do you have any reviews? If not, get some and get a lot. The more you have, the better you’ll rank in the local search results.
- Build Local Backlinks – Find local websites, blogs and directories with the goal of building links pointing back to your website. Our Off-Site SEO service takes care of this for you.
Learn more about our Local SEO Service